Bee Venom Collectors since 1992
Bee Venom collection device
The new BeeWhisper 6.2 is much more than a solid, smart all-in-one compact Bee Venom Collector. This is the most effective, easiest, and safest collector to harvest bee venom, that we have created. We have been producing Bee Venom Collectors since 1992.
What’s In The Box
1.Bee venom collector ; 2.Glass plate ; 3.Gloves; 4. Stainless steel plate to attach the device; 5.Bee venom scraper; 6.Manual (English, Spanish, German, French, Bulgarian); 7.Container 5ml for bee venom; 8.Two years warranty invoice.
BeeWhisper 6.2 – bee venom collector
- Fully automatic Bee Venom Collector, that takes care of bee health
- Take it out of the box and it’s ready to go
- Made carefully, according to all standards, entirely in Europe, only from high-quality materials
- No additional cables, control units, or external power supply
- Up to 5 months of operation, without changing the batteries.
- Turn it ON and after 45 minutes you have bee venom
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 25 x 16 x 4 centimeters (10 x 6 x 1.4 inches); Weight 1.2 kg (2.55 lbs)
- Shipping: DHL+ tracking number ; DPD + tracking number
- Press Add to cart, and choose a country only, to see shipping options and Shipping price
Our key features and benefits
Plus, the automatic device turns off
The power switch is placed on the back of the device. Nothing sticks out, so accidental presses are avoided. The device turns off automatically after 45 minutes. You can turn it off, sometimes manually
Clean design and great efficiency
No unnecessary cables and ready-to-use.
Eco-friendly and durable case made of massive and premium quality MDF. No external cables, power, or charging cables. Everything you need to collect bee venom is in a compact package. Take it out of the box, insert two batteries, turn the key, and collect bee venom.
LEDs for status
On one side of the device, you will notice 2 multi-colored LED indicators that give you different information such as remaining time, battery level, and whether the device is working properly.
They are etched on the surface.
3D logo of our company IGK electronics , gives you an additional guarantee that you are buying an original product. You can also find us at: www.igkelectronics.com
Enjoy automatic tuning.
A microprocessor monitors and adjusts the pulses based on the humidity, the number of bees, how long the device has been running, the overall condition of the collector, and the battery level. The microprocessor is mounted below, in a special compartment.
And easy access to the batteries
There is no need to change the batteries for up to five months. You can find them on the underside of the unit, under the cover, in a precisely carved hole when needed. A notch helps you remove the protective panel to replace the batteries.
Stainless steel support
Extremely strong, and precisely made of stainless steel, this plate serves for easy attachment to the hive. If this is necessary, you can use it.
Installation of the plate
In the precisely cut groove, on the underside, in the body of the device, the stainless steel plate is fixed with the attached screw. In the videos and the user manual, you can see how the collector is attached to the hive.
beeWhisper collector around the World.
A World map showing where our collectors beeWhisper, have been working for the past 20 years.
|Dimensions and Weight
Bee venom collector dimensions
Dimensions of glass screen
(8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
What’s In The Box
- 1x Bee venom collector
- 1x Glass plate
- 1x Gloves
- 1x Stainless steel plate to attach the device
- 1x Bee venom scraper
- 1x Manual (English, Spanish, German, French, Bulgarian )
- 1x Container 5ml for bee venom
- Two years warranty-invoice
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.